How to Save on Hair Care Product



Being on a healthy relaxed hair journey can get expensive. Especially in the beginning when you're trying to find out what does and doesn't work and build a regimen.

Before I decided to get serious about taking care of my relaxed hair and the products I used I found myself.


Paying more attention to the ingredients than the prices, I used the type of person who bought whatever shampoo or conditioner was cheapest not paying attention to how my hair reacted to it. Now that I'm buying better products for my hair I'm still looking for a good deal and have found a few ways to save and not pay full price.

Here are some of the things I do to save on hair care products

    Take advantage sales. Sally Beauty tends to have B1G1 and B2G1 free sales a few times a year and I take advantage of those sales by buying products I use often or want to try.

B2G1 free haul

    Coupon and sale stacks. There are a few conditioners that I like to use for pre-pooling or co-washing so I keep an eye out for coupons and stash them away. Then when the conditioner goes on sale I can use the coupon and save even more.
    Sign up for samples. You can find several good sites that aggregate links to product samples. I sometimes visit those sites and rack up on great samples.

    Use gift cards. Through reward apps and sites I have been able to get gift cards that I have used to buy hair care products and not paid anything out of pocket.

Comments